What would you prefer?

Thursday, 4 November 2010

What Do You Think Petrol or Diesel ? Which is Cheaper to run on ?

Nowadays people calculate every penny they spend,as there is a rise in everything we eat, do, use anything that costs us to anything has a price increase on it. But in costs of running a vehicle is even more expensive from its road tax to the M.O.T and then to drive it around is the Petrol or Diesel.

A Diesel powered car cost more to fill up, but cost less on per mile on fuel.

What is the most cost-effective way of running a car ?

Should Cars with petrol engine be designed ?

Or should Cars with Diesel engines be designed ?

Which one is more cost efficient ?

Which one is more Environmentally friendly ?

Which one is more Efficient ?

What is your view ?

Here is a website where you can enter your cars details and find out if its worth to be running.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/petrol-vs-diesel/
Diesel or Petrol

7 comments:

Merty (Admin ) said...

DRIVER's please leave your views on the fuel comparison.

Christakis Katsaras said...

Well to be honest I prefer Diesel. I think that yes it may cost more but you do not have to fill up as much as you do a petrol engine.

My friend who recently got a Porsche 911 petrol engine for his 19th birthday has to fill up every 4 days or so because of the amount of driving he does. However my friend who has a V plate Corsa has to fill up every week and a half or so.

Raul said...

I prefer petrol because diesel takes up more gas and also when yopu start the ignition you know that the car is a diesel powered motor. I have a 2.4 litre petrol car and I like it.

AbdulAziz Hassan Yusuf said...

Diesel is good in a way because it lasts longer than Petrol. Diesel saves you alot of money during the recession at the moment the prices are going up for almost everything.

Tajes said...

I prefer petrol because it has better performance.

Merty said...

Tejas > You're right it does give better performance, but only if you've got the cash in the hand.

Anonymous said...

Diesel cars are better than petrol cars